The journal respects the Cope’s Core practices. Duties and responsibilities for editors, authors and reviewers are listed bellow:
- Originality and Plagiarism,
- Reporting standards,
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication,
- Acknowledgement of Sources,
- Authorship of the Paper,
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest,
- Fundamental errors in published works,
- Publication decision,
- Fair play,
- Disclosure and Conflicts of interest,
- Involvement and cooperation in investigations.
- Contribution to Editorial Decision,
- Standards of Objectivity,
- Acknowledgement of Source,
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest.